Stewartstown Railroad Company COVID-19 Response
The first priority of the Stewartstown Railroad Company is the safety of its visitors and volunteers. We are doing everything we can to keep you safe during your visit, but we can’t do it alone. Before you visit, please review the following Visitor Responsibilities that follow the latest guidance from The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Centers for Disease Control. Guests of the Railroad are invitees to private property, and therefore are required to follow our policies for entry.
Stewartstown Railroad Health and Safety Plan
* All handrails and exhibit surfaces are cleaned multiple times throughout the day by volunteers.
* Hand sanitizer is available in the station and on the train.
* We try our best to social distance on our trains by selling fewer tickets.
* All staff interacting with the public are required to wear PPE.
COVID-19 Visitor Responsibilities
* Please purchase your tickets in advance.
* Masks covering the nose and mouth are required for all visitors age 2 and up.
* Maintain a safe social distance of 6′ from other visitors.
* Please stay home if you are sick, prone to infection, or in a “high-risk” category.
We look forward to your visit and we thank you for your support!